International Pitch Contest
We will hold a business plan contest for domestic and international entrepreneurs. About 10 people such as global innovators and accelerators will be judging in the contest and excellent contestants will receive luxurious prize.
The theme includes Internet of things, Internet, mobile technology, software, digital contents, consumer electronics products (including PDA and robot) and services, and we welcome companies developing overall Internet/IT-related businesses at seed/early-stage level.
- Kanji NoguchiJapan/Osaka
- Cofame allows you to quickly set a meeting, exchange business cards, register participants and even replicate meeting situations later.
- Shuhei YamadaJapan/Osaka
- Up Performa
- Up Performahelps people improve their performance in team sports using IoT, wearable devices, and data sensing technologies.
- Didier VermeirenGermany/Berlin
- Smart Checkups
- SmartCheckups is an iPad application that allows brokers and property managers to save over 50% in time with all possible real estate inspections, like move-in, move-out, interim, due diligence, and acquisition inspections.
- Emily BrookeUK/London
- Blaze creates innovative products for urban cyclists. Its flagship product is Laserlight, which tackles the greatest cause of cyclist fatality – being caught in the blindspot.
- Tetsuya WadaJapan/Osaka
- Ingage Re:lation is an e-mail management and sharing service. By visualizing the records of past e-mails in a timeline, all team members can collaboratively support their customers without any trouble.
- Robert HenkerGermany/Berlin
- Cashboard is the one-stop shop for finance. We offer retail investors an easy and convenient way to invest low amounts of money in a scientifically diversified portfolio with automated management. Our service is free and clients only pay a fair profit share.
- Farouk MeralliPhilipines
- mClinica is a mobile health technology company that creates a digital infrastructure connecting pharmaceutical companies directly to pharmacies, making healthcare better for the patient.
- Miwa JoJoJapan/Kobe
- M SQUARE LLC
- De Pago is a securecardless payment platform which allows you to pay by your vein scanning.
- Wang WeiJapan/Osaka
- DigitAddress makes logistics smart. It is a real-time platform where logistics and consumers can communicate easily. Italso protects consumers` personal information including credit card numbers.
- Opie LopansriThailand/Bangkok
- Stamp creates a unique digital fingerprint like ‘hanko’ which works on smartphones utilizing the capacitive touchscreen interface with our patent-pending technology. No pairing or pre-registration is required any more to securely authenticate a transaction.
Date and time
5:00pm-7:15pm, Tuesday, February 10, 2015 (tentative)
※This contest will be held as the part 3 of “Global Innovation Conference Hack Osaka 2015”, therefore the timetable may change depending on the previous parts.
Don Burton (Managing Director of Techstars)
Hannes Graah (Director,Spotify Japan)
Khailee Ng (Managing Partner,500Startups)
Ari Horie (Women’s Startup Lab)
Tim Romero (Chief Excecutive Offer,Engine Yard)
Allen Miner (Chairman & CEO, SunBridge Corporation)
– Language for speech and presentation document is English.
– Number of contestants (companies) is limited to 10. Number of presenter per company is one (executives, managers, and so on).
– Five minutes for each presentation.
They will give scores up to 10 for each presentation at the site. Three top scoring companies will be commended.
Merit for contestants
Top three winners will receive luxurious prize.
Gold prize prize money of JPY500,000
Silver prize prize money of JPY300,000
Bronze prize prize money of JPY100,000
Kindle Fire HDX
All the teams in the pitch contest will receive AWS coupon worth USD250.
Cross Coop award
The winner is entitled to choose one rental office from six places, such as Singapore, Jakarta, Delhi, Ho Chi Minh City, Manila, Tokyo, and use it for free for one year.
Pictures and movies filmed during this whole event will be used for sending information, and reports in the media are also anticipated. Please understand and realize that your image can be included in articles, footage and so forth. All the participants are considered to have agreed on this matter in advance.
( 14年11月06日 )