Event＜Online＞ OIH × ACE in Singapore Collab Pitch Event
＜Online＞ OIH × ACE in
Singapore Collab Pitch Event
Smart Connectivity for
Future Urban Environments
OIH & ACE Singapore are hosting a collaborative event together. We will introduce cutting-edge startups whose focus is on contributing to the connectivity of people within future urban environments.
We welcome corporations, venture capitals, and anyone else who is interested in innovation.
Please join us and watch these budding startups from Singapore and Japan!
Action Community for Entrepreneurship (ACE) is the national voice for the Singapore startup ecosystem, and a key trade association representing the interests of startups in Singapore. As the driving force behind Singapore as an Innovation Island, ACE is creating a virtual and physical space where ideas, knowledge, and capabilities are transformed into value efficiently.
Osaka Innovation Hub (OIH) is the Osaka City government-backed startup community. We serve as your business concierge and gateway to our fast-growing startup/tech ecosystem to generate more innovations together.
Our focus is on international startups, media, investors and incubation/acceleration programs which want to venture into this vibrant city of entrepreneurship. Engaging with OIH will help you gain local trust and expand your network in and around Osaka, Japan.
Action Community for Entrepreneurship (ACE)
(Pitch 7mins, Q&A 3mins.)
2. RESYNC TECHNOLOGIES PTE LTD
3. WaveScan Technologies Pte. Ltd.
( Pitch 7mins, Q&A 3mins.)
4. DroNext, inc
5. Koeerü Inc.
6. Innovare Co.,
Participating Companies (From Singapore)
Steffan Fung, Founder/CEO
ELXR is your Personalized Cloud Sports Club, a D2C Outdoor Lifestyle Brand designed to bring together users, trainers and businesses together on a single platform. ELXR has been selected for prestigious startup accelerator programmes, including those organised by 500 Startups Kobe, and Plug and Play Japan and was awarded “Best International Startup” in 2019. They have run multiple POC and projects with Ajinomoto, Central Sports, Panasonic and JR East throughout the years.
RESYNC TECHNOLOGIES PTE LTD
Emir Nurov, Managing Director
Resync provides an AI driven Intelligent Energy Cloud Solution for Smart City and Distributed Energy Assets. Based in Singapore, Resync’s cutting edge technology and machine learning enhanced solution ensures advanced analytics and energy savings for smart buildings, renewable energy assets and smart homes!
WaveScan Technologies Pte. Ltd.
Yee Jiat, Management Associate
WaveScan is a Singapore-based, deep-tech start-up specialising in the R&D and product development of disruptive beamforming electromagnetics-based radar scanner technology. Our proprietary technology builds upon a decade-long R&D on microwave and millimeter-wave, wireless, see-through scanners capable of high-resolution 3D imaging for non-destructive testing (NDT) applications. Our current clientele comprises a wide range of industries including infrastructure and oil & gas.
Participating Companies (From Japan)
Asa Quesenberry, Founder/CEO
DroNext is positioning itself as the premiere Air Mobility service provider in Japan. Its business focuses primarily on the development, integration and operation of vertiport facilities, infrastructure points that house a number of drone related services including drone delivery, air taxis, data collection, disaster response systems, etc and then allows communities to access these systems as needed. In the short term, it has also developed a number of auxiliary air mobility services including drone and aquatic drone operation teams, consulting, market entry services and more to support the early stages of the industry here in Japan.
Michael McDowell, Founder/CEO
Koeerü Inc. is a Kyoto-based startup specializing in the development of Voice of Consumer data platforms. Using our propriety VoC products, we apply design thinking methodology to create custom solutions for each client’s specific data needs.
Koryu Kawatani, CEO
Innovare produces green chemical products from natural rubber seeds instead of fossil fuels. We will contribute to the carbon-neutral in society with practical solutions. And we encourage the natural rubber plantation farmer because they face a business continuity crisis due to rubber market trends. Considering such problems, Innovare will make Bio-Diesel fuel and other green chemical products from Rubber seeds.
Notes on Participation
This event will be held using Zoom.
Please prepare a network environment such as a PC or a smart phone.
If you want to view the event from a mobile device, you will need to download an app.
・You will receive the URL by the day before the event, and you will be able to view it by logging in from the URL on the day and time of the event.
About Online Viewing
- ・On the day of the event, you can connect from 5 minutes before the start time.
- ・In principle, participants will not be shown their faces, and only the speakers’ presentations and slides will be shown.
- ・Please turn off or mute your camera and microphone before participating.
- ・If you do not register in advance, you will not be able to attend.
- ・Please note that only one person can participate per user registration.
- ・The following terms and conditions apply.
Regarding the taking of taking photos and videos on the day of the event
・Photos and videos will be taken for the purpose of disseminating information after the event. We may also be interviewed by the media. We will take photos and videos to disseminate information after the event.
Regarding Privacy and personal information
- ・You may not copy, publicly transmit, transmit, transfer, distribute, lend, etc., modify, adapt, etc., any video, image, material, or sound from this service (except for downloadable material, including still image capture.) is not permitted (unless specifically permitted by the video distribution platform that distributes the video). The copyright and moral rights to the video, images, materials, sound, etc. distributed by the video service belong to the speaker, the Osaka Bureau of Economy Business Development Agency, Trade and Industry (hereinafter referred to as “the Foundation”), and other related parties.
- ・Copying, distributing, or otherwise using all or part of the information in this video distribution without the permission of the speaker, the Foundation, or other copyright holders or authors is an infringement of copyrights and moral rights, and may result in criminal liability. Unauthorized use or reprinting of the video for distribution is also an infringement of the portrait rights of the speaker.
- ・Please make sure that your device and internet connection are compatible with the viewing environment. Please note that the Foundation will not be able to respond to technical inquiries regarding viewing.
- ・The Foundation assumes no responsibility for any problems or damages resulting from interruptions or stoppages of the video due to the condition of the Internet connection, video distribution platform, or the environment of the viewer’s device.
- ・Since data transmission is required for video playback and viewing, communication costs will be incurred by the participants. The Foundation will not be responsible for any data communication costs incurred.
- ・The Foundation makes no guarantee of the veracity of content, business activities, management conditions, distribution or attached materials, products, technologies, services, or business negotiations, transactions, or contracts with the speakers or businesses. The Foundation is not responsible for any problems or damages arising from these services.
Osaka Innovation HUB（OIH）
(Monday to Friday,10:00-18:00, *except holidays and New year period）