EventColombian & Japanese Startup Trend and Life Science Pitch Showcase
Colombian & Japanese
Startup Trend and Life Science Pitch Showcase
Intro to the Colombian startup ecosystem,
and a first look at new upcoming startups in the field of Life Science.
The Embassy of Colombia & Osaka Innovation Hub, are hosting a collaborative event together for the first time.
We will introduce the Colombian startup ecosystem and their government’s exciting initiatives.
Additionally, we’re inviting upcoming startups in the field of Life Science from both Colombia and Japan for a pitch showcase.
This is a great opportunity to get to know about new startups, and recent tech trends in Latin America!
Those who are interested in the latest technology and ground breaking innovation – please join us!
Mr. H.E. Santiago Pardo
Colombia pitching companies
Japanese pitching companies
3. MiCAN Technologies Inc
4. Smart Tissues
Participating Companies (From Colombia)
Co-Founder & CEO, Mr. Jorge Correa
EatCloud reduces food waste, combats hunger and helps the environment! The surplus food management platform which “converts the food rescue process into a SaaS and analytic data global business opportunity.”
Founder & CEO, Juan Camilo Botero
GLASST is a technology and innovation company that develops new materials for the construction sector with a sustainable approach. All our products are eco-friendly and highly competitive.
Participating Companies (From Japan)
MiCAN Technologies, Inc.
CEO, Kazuo Miyazaki
The company has developed artificial human white blood cells called, “Mylc” that can evaluate the efficacy and safety of drugs and functional materials more accurately, efficiently and quickly. We provide this “Human white blood cells” stably supplied at low cost through innovative technologies. It will increase the efficiency of the development of drugs and functional materials in future.
Smart Tissues Co.,Ltd.
Smart Tissues is a biotechnology company based in Chile and Japan. The company has developed a bio-ink that can 3D print human biological tissues and organs. Its unique strength is its first antimicrobial and versatile bioink technology, and it is the first bioink manufacturer in Japan.
Notes on Participation
The event will be held using Zoom. Please prepare a network environment such as a PC or a smart phone. If you want to view the event from a mobile device, you will need to download an app.
・You will receive the URL by the day before the event, and you will be able to view it by logging in from the URL on the day and time of the event.
About Online Viewing
- ・On the day of the event, you can connect from 5 minutes before the start time.
- ・In principle, participants will not be shown their faces, and only the speakers’ presentations and slides will be shown.
- ・Please turn off or mute your camera and microphone before participating.
- ・If you do not register in advance, you will not be able to attend.
- ・Please note that only one person can participate per user registration.
- ・The following terms and conditions apply.
Regarding the taking of taking photos and videos on the day of the event
・Photos and videos will be taken for the purpose of disseminating information after the event. We may also be interviewed by the media. We will take photos and videos to disseminate information after the event.
Regarding Privacy and personal information
- ・You may not copy, publicly transmit, transmit, transfer, distribute, lend, etc., modify, adapt, etc., any video, image, material, or sound from this service (except for downloadable material, including still image capture.) is not permitted (unless specifically permitted by the video distribution platform that distributes the video). The copyright and moral rights to the video, images, materials, sound, etc. distributed by the video service belong to the speaker, the Osaka Bureau of Economy Business Development Agency, Trade and Industry (hereinafter referred to as “the Foundation”), and other related parties.
- ・Copying, distributing, or otherwise using all or part of the information in this video distribution without the permission of the speaker, the Foundation, or other copyright holders or authors is an infringement of copyrights and moral rights, and may result in criminal liability. Unauthorized use or reprinting of the video for distribution is also an infringement of the portrait rights of the speaker.
- ・Please make sure that your device and internet connection are compatible with the viewing environment. Please note that the Foundation will not be able to respond to technical inquiries regarding viewing.
- ・The Foundation assumes no responsibility for any problems or damages resulting from interruptions or stoppages of the video due to the condition of the Internet connection, video distribution platform, or the environment of the viewer’s device.
- ・Since data transmission is required for video playback and viewing, communication costs will be incurred by the participants. The Foundation will not be responsible for any data communication costs incurred.
- ・The Foundation makes no guarantee of the veracity of content, business activities, management conditions, distribution or attached materials, products, technologies, services, or business negotiations, transactions, or contracts with the speakers or businesses. The Foundation is not responsible for any problems or damages arising from these services.
Osaka Innovation HUB（OIH）
(Monday to Friday,10:00-18:00, *except holidays and New year period）