EventTaiwan x Japan Green Tech and ESG Solutions Pitch Showcase
Taiwan x Japan Green Tech and ESG Solutions Pitch Showcase
Startups tackling Carbon Neutral and ESG issues are coming up!
Taiwan Startup Terrace, Startup Island Taiwan and Osaka Innovation Hub are hosting a collaborative event together. We will introduce cutting-edge startups whose focus is on contributing to Green Tech and ESG Solutions.
We welcome corporations, venture capitals, and anyone else who is interested in innovation.
Please join us and watch these unique startups from Taiwan and Japan!
※AIoT is a registered trademark of Sharp Corporation.
As part of efforts to transform Taiwan into a leading innovation service provider in the Asia-Pacific region, the SMEA, MOEA has established a major international startup hub, namely Startup Terrace, at the site of the former Universiade athlete’s village in Linkou, New Taipei City. Startup Terrace provides offices, housing, co-working space, an exhibition center, and other state-of-the-art facilities that make it the ideal place for startups to grow and develop.
Startup Terrace Kaohsiung endeavors to build a comprehensive innovation and startup ecosystem in southern Taiwan with 5G and AIoT as the main focuses of development. It works with local businesses to promote cross-disciplinary collaboration and drive the transformation of regional traditional industries as well as the development of unique startups. Meanwhile, Startup Terrace Kaohsiung welcomes international startups to Taiwan and encourages exchanges and cooperation among local and foreign talents.
Startup Island TAIWAN supported by the National Development Council provides greater leverage for Taiwan startups to go global and make Taiwan a destination of innovation and entrepreneurship for startups all over the world. We hope to offer strong ambition and capabilities to Taiwan startup companies for their intention and ability to contribute to other startup ecosystems around the world.
Osaka Innovation Hub (OIH) is the Osaka City government-backed startup community. We serve as your business concierge and gateway to our fast-growing startup/tech ecosystem to generate more innovations together. Our focus is on international startups, media, investors and incubation/acceleration programs which want to venture into this vibrant city of entrepreneurship. Engaging with OIH will help you gain local trust and expand your network in and around Osaka, Japan.
1.New Jin Feng International Science and Technology Ltd.
2.Innovation Foremost Asia, Ltd.
3.DROXO Technology Co., Ltd.
Participating Companies (From Taiwan)
New Jin Feng International Science and Technology Ltd.
Fang-Yu Liu, UI/UX Designer
Based on service, information integration and technological invention. New Jin Feng International Science and Technology Ltd. is committed to Wise Information Technology of med. Improve management effectiveness for Medical Care Organizations. And provide personal health management for patients, from tracking medical history, medication records and health monitoring records, etc. Furthermore, it can also contribute to Zero CO2 by reducing the use of paper such as prescriptions and patients records.
Innovation Foremost Asia, Ltd.
Sophie Piggott, Founder
Fully integrating essential agriculture elements, lighting, air and water parameters, along with management of feeding/fertilization, audio, video and energy, the wireless modules create a decentralized structure to allow a universal but customized framework for water-based agriculture such as hydroponics, aquaponics and aquaculture. By implementing AI and human resource management system, we focus on risk mitigation to predict and prevent disaster along with cost control in resources to improve ROI.
DROXO Technology Co., Ltd.
Yu-Zhen Su, International Sales Representative
DROXO Technology Co., Ltd. develops commercial drones and automatic systems. By utilizing unmanned vehicles combined with AIoT, DROXO Tech expects to develop the management platform of technology systems for transforming into a smart city. Our unmanned vehicles can offer help immediately in different areas, especially in industry and agriculture. Via our products, customers can decrease labor demand, optimize industrial inspections, and improve production efficiency at the same time.
Paul Hsu, Co-Founder & CEO
Rooit is building AI-powered personalities that help socially anxious people start conversations and connect emotionally with others. It has 1M+ users and is backed by Techstars Accelerator, moving towards the No.1 friend-making Dapp in Metaverse where people can be themselves and create genuine connections.
Participating Companies (From Japan)
Noritaka KOBAYASHI, CEO
We have designed an innovative application to accelerate the realization of a decarbonized society. Companies can sell factory equipment that contributes to environmental improvements as a digital twin NFT. By purchasing it, consumers become its digital owners and begin to see environmental issues as their own. By engaging consumers with the power of design, we can achieve a decarbonized society.
Notes on Participation
The event will be held using WebexEvents. Please prepare a network environment such as a PC or a smart phone. If you want to view the event from a mobile device, you will need to download an app.
・You will receive the URL by the day before the event, and you will be able to view it by logging in from the URL on the day and time of the event.
About Online Viewing
- ・On the day of the event, you can connect from 5 minutes before the start time.
- ・In principle, participants will not be shown their faces, and only the speakers’ presentations and slides will be shown.
- ・Please turn off or mute your camera and microphone before participating.
- ・If you do not register in advance, you will not be able to attend.
- ・Please note that only one person can participate per user registration.
- ・The following terms and conditions apply.
Regarding the taking of taking photos and videos on the day of the event
・Photos and videos will be taken for the purpose of disseminating information after the event. We may also be interviewed by the media. We will take photos and videos to disseminate information after the event.
Regarding Privacy and personal information
- ・You may not copy, publicly transmit, transmit, transfer, distribute, lend, etc., modify, adapt, etc., any video, image, material, or sound from this service (except for downloadable material, including still image capture.) is not permitted (unless specifically permitted by the video distribution platform that distributes the video). The copyright and moral rights to the video, images, materials, sound, etc. distributed by the video service belong to the speaker, the Osaka Bureau of Economy Business Development Agency, Trade and Industry (hereinafter referred to as “the Foundation”), and other related parties.
- ・Copying, distributing, or otherwise using all or part of the information in this video distribution without the permission of the speaker, the Foundation, or other copyright holders or authors is an infringement of copyrights and moral rights, and may result in criminal liability. Unauthorized use or reprinting of the video for distribution is also an infringement of the portrait rights of the speaker.
- ・Please make sure that your device and internet connection are compatible with the viewing environment. Please note that the Foundation will not be able to respond to technical inquiries regarding viewing.
- ・The Foundation assumes no responsibility for any problems or damages resulting from interruptions or stoppages of the video due to the condition of the Internet connection, video distribution platform, or the environment of the viewer’s device.
- ・Since data transmission is required for video playback and viewing, communication costs will be incurred by the participants. The Foundation will not be responsible for any data communication costs incurred.
- ・The Foundation makes no guarantee of the veracity of content, business activities, management conditions, distribution or attached materials, products, technologies, services, or business negotiations, transactions, or contracts with the speakers or businesses. The Foundation is not responsible for any problems or damages arising from these services.
Osaka Innovation HUB（OIH）
(Monday to Friday,10:00-18:00, *except holidays and New year period）